The following questions have been answered for you by The Pied Bull Inn Chester...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast included in room rate.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are regular buses and many taxi firms.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are various bars which have live music all within walking distance. Telfords warehouse has live bands most nights and Alexanders jazz bar has live music at weekends. We also have the Roman walls which is a 2-mile walk around the city where you can see the Chester Castle, the racecourse, the river dee and Roman amphitheatre.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi in our hotel and we have one internet point with a computer.
- Do you provide parking?
- As for car parking, we have three spaces that we charge £10.00 per night for (first-come, first-served basis). There is also a council carpark - called Princess St. carpark and this costs £9.00 per night (just 500 yards away).
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know