The following questions have been answered for you by Windsor House Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast starts at 7:30 am and ends at 9:00. It includes cereal, eggs, toast, butter, jam, tea, and coffee (as much as each guest wants to eat). After that, we open our hotel kitchen and dining room and patio and garden up for our guests and they are very welcome to prepare teas, meals, snacks, for themselves. This is especially useful for families with children and allows them to save money here in London. They just have to promise to wash up after.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have tubes and buses.
- Do you have internet?
- Most of our guests bring their own mobile broadband dongle and little PCs, but for those who don't, we have two brilliant internet cafes a few steps away which also serve excellent coffee.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking at the premium, though there are national car parks all over town.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know