The following questions have been answered for you by Styles Cottage holidays Maidstone...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Normal breakfast is English and always included. We will cater to special diet given advance notice. Normally cereal, toast, tea, coffee, juice, egg, bacon, etc. It is served from 7:00am - 9:00am.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- We primarily cater for work/business men in the week.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have good access to both M2 and M20 to reach all of Kent (Maidstone town) and nearest train is 3 miles.
- What can I do nearby?
- Real English pub with beer garden in village and International School of Osteopathy next door. Leeds Castle is 5 miles. Detling's showground is 3 miles.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have Wi-Fi and it is free.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know