The following questions have been answered for you by Nassau Inn...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast is from 7:00am-11:00am and it is a full service menu so it depends on what you order for the amount of the check. If you choose another restaurant, there are many all around the square.
- What transport is available to get around?
- For transportation around town there is either a local bus or a taxi or limo service that we could recommend. To get to any of the nearby airports we would recommend using a shuttle service called the Airporter/State Shuttle. They charge a flat rate for their services and
go directly to and from Princeton area hotels, the University, local buildings and all major airports in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for activities, we have many shops and bars around the square.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet access in the rooms. It is a cable connection and it costs $10.95. We do have free wireless anywhere in our lobby areas and in our restaurant.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking for the hotel, with the exception of over sized vehicles is available near the property on either the Hulfish or the Chambers Street Garages. They are privately owned but we do offer parking validation at a discounted rate upon check in.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know