The following questions have been answered for you by Eype's Mouth Country Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a full English breakfast with choices of haddock, kippers, smoked salmon with scrambled egg, along with the usual items and also the choice of any eggs and continental breakfast. Fruits and cereal are self service from the buffet and the cooked items are cooked to order. Breakfast is officially from 8:30am-9:30am however, we often start earlier if required.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no transport from our hotel; most guests tend not to use their car once here, they walk the paths. A taxi into Bridport is approximately £5. Buses run from Bridport to the train station and to Dorchester, Weymouth and Exeter.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in the village of Eype, by the sea and five minutes walk from the Jurassic coastal path. There is lots of walking and beautiful countryside to see along with visitor attraction for young and old. Abbotsbury has the famous swannery; there are lots of stately homes and gardens. Lyme Regis is a great place to visit.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer free wifi internet to all our guests in the rooms and public areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have 50 car parking spaces.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know