The following questions have been answered for you by Bellovista Luxury Beachfront Apartments Ahipara...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast are cooked $25.00 and Continental $12.50. Time by arrangement starts from 6:30am to 9:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Ninety Beach is a stroll 100m along a beach path from the apartment doors. Golf course and Ships Wreck Bay are approximately 2kilometers from Bellovista along the road or less if you choose to walk along the beach. If required we can drive guests to these places.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment in house. Each apartment has a 42" LCD TV + SKY decoder (40+ channels) and barbecue area.
Bellovista has direct beach access with no road or river to cross in the area. Fishing both surf-casting and charter boats available.
Golf - Kaitaia links golf course is on the beachfront in Ahipara.
Quad bike tours into the amazing sand dunes, horse treks on the beach, daily Cape Reinga bus tours, Blo-karts beach based fun.
Surfing - Ship Wreck Bay has one of New Zealands best left hand breaks.
Safe swimming on Ninety Mile Beach.
- Do you have internet?
- Bellovista has free Wi-Fi internet at no charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- Bellovista has guest on site parking available.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know