The following questions have been answered for you by Premier Inn Peel Park East Kilbride...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant between 7:00am till 9:00am (Monday-Friday) and from 8:00am till 10:00am (Saturday & Sunday). The cost is £7.99 for the full premier breakfast and £5.25 for the Continental.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transport available nearby the hotel is either the local bus or train. We also have a local taxi company that will be able to pre-book any taxi requests you have.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are situated near to East Kilbride Town Centre which is the biggest in Scotland. There is an ice rink, cinema, plenty of shops and restaurants. We also have a play area in the pub beside us, and also a big new play area within walking distance.
- Do you have internet?
- Guests can access the internet from our rooms, and the price depends on the length of usage. Our restaurant has free access and we also sell internet cards.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking free of charge at the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know