The following questions have been answered for you by Lake View Motel Cooperstown...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not have dining facilities on premise but food options are only a few minutes away.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are on the lake 6 miles to the Village of Cooperstown. While there is taxi service from Cooperstown, most staying in the vicinity arrive by car.
- What can I do nearby?
- The major attractions are the Baseball Hall of Fame, The Farmers Museum, Glimmerglass Opera, the James Fennimore Art
Museum and the Village of Cooperstown. Our website offers an attraction section where you can find much more information on all the area offers. The Dreams Park and Diamond Dreams Parks are for boys and girls tournament play throughout the summer months.
- Do you have internet?
- All our rooms have wireless internet service at no cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have very adequate parking for all our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know