The following questions have been answered for you by Ynyshir Hall Hotel Machynlleth...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in both our Bed and Breakfast and Dinner Bed and Breakfast rates. Otherwise, it is £14. We offer a two course breakfast. Guests may choose from a range of hot or cold cereals or fruit, followed by a variety of hot breakfast dishes. A full Welsh breakfast is available as well. Breakfast is served in our Morning Room from 8:30am until 9:45am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a railway station in Machynlleth which is about 10 minutes drive from the hotel. Trains connect in Shrewsbury for Birmingham, Manchester and London. To get into Machynlleth or Aberystwyth, there are local buses that run fairly frequently along the main road near the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many walking and hiking paths in the area. Slightly further afield is the challenge of the Snowdonian Mountain Range. We are also located adjacent to the Ynyshir RSPB reserve, where there is a very well staffed information station. Guided walks are available. We are also ideally located for golf, fishing or shooting parties. Only about 10 minutes drive from the hotel is Ynyslas Beach, which has an extensive network of sand dunes and also has a visitors center. Also in the area, the Center for Alternative Technology is one of Europe's leading eco-centers, where visitors can learn about reducing their impact on the world around them. We are also able to organize pony treks or clay pigeon shoots. Finally, there are numerous castles and historic sites in Mid and North Wales ideal for afternoon outings or day trips from the hotel. We can provide maps, or even a chauffeur driven car if desired.
Every Wednesday is market day in Machynlleth. The Machynlleth market has had a charter since 1291. It hosts many local producers and artists.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not provide internet access to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking on site.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know