The following questions have been answered for you by Woodridge Bed and Breakfast of Louisiana...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer full gourmet breakfast from 7:30 am - 8:30 am Monday – Friday & 8:30 am - 9:30 am Saturday – Sunday. We also offer light pastries for early departures.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The typical guest at Woodridge would have a car. Taxis are available but it would be a very expensive way to get around. If a visit to New Orleans is in the plans, once in the city there are several forms of transportation to choose from: bus, taxi, streetcar, etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is a pool, hot tub, picnic areas and gardens on the property. There are swamp tour, nature tours, small town historical areas & museums as well as New Orleans French Qtr, Gulf coast beaches, casinos, Stennis space center, antique shopping, breweries and wineries.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access in all the rooms and it is included in the room rate.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have ample off-street parking available for our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know