The following questions have been answered for you by White Horse Inn Balmedie...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast begins at 7:00 am and concludes at 10:00 am. We have a full selection of cooked Scottish breakfast products as well as Continental options. The price for breakfast is £5.00 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- In order to make your way to the beach, it is by either foot or car. Finally, transport to and from Aberdeen city centre can either be via the bus (a bus timetable is available from reception) or taxi service (which can be called at from reception).
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is situated five miles north of Aberdeen where there are many attractions. We are also a short walk to Balmedie Beach which has been voted one of the most beautiful beaches in Scotland.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not advertise that we have internet in the rooms however many people can receive the signal there. We do, however have full access in our lounge.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you do decide to drive to The Whitehorse Inn, we do have free parking available situated both at the front and back of the building.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know