The following questions have been answered for you by Waterside Hotel Eastbourne...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast in our own restaurant and this is between 7:00 am and 10:00 am Monday - Friday and between 8:00 am - 12:00 pm on weekends. The average price of a breakfast is £7.90.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are many buses that operate within the surrounding area that can provide you with a direct route to main attractions although the town centre is just a 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The nearest airport is London Gatwick and there is a direct train that runs from there to Eastbourne and this usually takes about 40 minutes. The train station is a short taxi ride away from the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- In terms of entertainment within the hotel, we do not offer any, and the nearest places that do is within town centre at the local theatres and cinemas. There are also a few nightclubs within the immediate area.
- Do you have internet?
- We confirm that Wifi is available in every room which is free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- In terms of parking, we do not have our own parking facilities. The seafront road at the front of the hotel has a pay and display scheme in place and the charges are in place between 8:00am and 6:00pm and the charges are very reasonable.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know