The following questions have been answered for you by Travelodge Hotel Docklands London...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do Full English breakfast for £7.50 each person along with 2 kids up to the age of 15 eat free with 1 paying adult. Timings are 7:00am-10:00am weekdays and 8:00am-11:00am on weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We got East India DLR station 2-3 minutes’ walk from us that link you to city center via Bank Station or Tower Gateway. On the other side takes you towards City Airport, Excel, & O2 Arena. A bus goes from opposite side of hotel 277 to Canary Wharf in 5 minutes.
- What can I do nearby?
- We got 02 Arena 15 minutes on car and 10 minutes on public transport. Then you got Canary Wharf which itself is very posh town centre. And you are only 15 minutes away from city centre on public transport.
- Do you have internet?
- Wi-Fi is 5 pounds for an hour, 10 pounds for a day, 20 for a week and 30 for a month. You buy it from the website itself and you need to use debit or credit card.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes, we got our own car parking with 90+ spaces and guest’s charges are 5 pounds for 24 hours.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know