The following questions have been answered for you by Tin Dragon Trail Cottages Dorset...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do not serve breakfast; guests are given a hamper on arrival consisting of bacon, sausages, eggs, muesli, raisin bread, juice, milk, coffee, tea, butter & jams.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is no local transport. Without a car, you would need to "hitch"; it's a long walk to the airport. However, you can make arrangements with Redlines Bus company to be dropped off near our front road (1 Km from the cottages).
- What can I do nearby?
- A card game for lovers is supplied. There is a small independent grocery store in Branxholm, which is a 15 minute walk from the cottages. The nearest city is 90 minutes drive. Entertainment consists of outdoor activities: walks on our property, trout fishing, picnic on our river, wildlife viewing.
- Do you have internet?
- We don't have internet.
- Do you provide parking?
- You have 36 acres to park in, including next to each cottage.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know