The following questions have been answered for you by The White Swan Hotel Arundel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a full English breakfast inclusive of our Bed and Breakfast rates. For those not staying at the hotel, the cost will vary between 7 and 8 pounds.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a reliable bus service that can take people to Chichester, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Brighton, etc., as well as a railway station in Arundel itself. Use of a car is really essential in this area otherwise travelling can be stilted.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment wise, our local town is the historic town of Arundel which holds many attractions such as bars, restaurants and obviously the castle itself. We are five minutes away from the beaches on the south coast and no distance at all from large cities such as Brighton and Portsmouth.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in our rooms. It is free of charge for guests visiting the hotel and the bar.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have huge amounts of parking around our property (all safe and secure).
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know