The following questions have been answered for you by The White House Guest House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in the price. This can be a full cooked breakfast, with eggs any style, or continental breakfast, cereals, fresh fruit and fresh baked rolls.
Breakfast serving times are usually from 7:30 am to 9:00 am Monday to Saturday and from 8:00 am to 9:30 am on Sundays.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The nearest mainline train station is Taunton. There is a bus service every 20 minutes between Taunton Station and Williton (the bus stop is a very short walk from our hotel). We have a steam train service which links us to Minehead (a coastal resort) and various beach locations (Watchet, Dunster, Blue Anchor beach etc). Buses also service these beaches.
- What can I do nearby?
- The main attractions of the area are the Quantock Hills (for walkers and cyclists), Exmoor with its myriad of trails, National Trust properties and wildlife, and the coast.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide WiFi internet connection free of charge to our guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have 12 car parking spaces available (at no charge) for our guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know