The following questions have been answered for you by The Three Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve both a continental and full English selection for breakfast, this is served from 7:30am-9:30am (Monday-Friday) and 8:30am-10:00am (Saturday & Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- As we are located three miles out of the local town, buses and taxis are few and far between. We advise that taxis are booked well in advance and buses pass only three or four times a day. We recommend hiring or driving own car.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located between the market towns of Leek and Buxton, so local things to do include many walks in the area, shopping, Buxton opera house, Tittesworth reservoir, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet in all of our bedrooms, this is a cable broadband connection and is free of charge, however if you require a patch lead from reception then we ask for a £5 refundable deposit.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large car park onsite, free parking.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know