The following questions have been answered for you by The Tasty Olive Bed And Breakfast Cowaramup...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Continental breakfast is included in the tariff, cooked breakfast is an optional extra. Breakfast is served any time at the guests' request.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is bus transport from Perth to Cowaramup and Margaret River but no public transport in either Cowaramup or Margaret River. The options are taxis, tour buses or private car. Most people have private transport (usually hire cars) if they are local visitors (WA).
- What can I do nearby?
- There is an extensive library of books and DVDs as well as a BBQ for guest use, bush walks and birdwatching. The Cowaramup Brewery is within walking distance (400 metres). There are three wineries within a five minute drive - Brookwood, TassellPark and Treeton Estate. Brookwood and the Brewery serve lunch. Cowaramup is 5km away with cafes, restaurant, galleries, a soap and gourmet shop, park, tennis and bowling.
- Do you have internet?
- There is no internet connection in the rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Tasty Olive is on a 100 acre block so there is plenty of parking.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know