The following questions have been answered for you by The Samuel Sewall Inn...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full hot, buffet-style breakfast each morning from 8:00 am – 10:00 am, which is included in the room rate. Options include a hot dish which switches every day (pancakes, stratas, scrambled eggs, etc.) as well as an assortment of pastries, cereal, granola, yogurt, fruit salad, breads, coffee, juices, and tea. Before 8:00 am, we will have a continental breakfast set up for the guest to help themselves to. There are also complimentary snacks and drinks set up throughout the afternoon.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our inn is suitable for every traveler type. We have rooms that can accommodate vacationing families or couples as well as short-term business travelers.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our inn is conveniently located a block and a half away from the Green line T-stop to take guests into the city. Coolidge Corner is also a short walk down Beacon street.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer complimentary wireless internet throughout the entire house.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking available directly in front of our inn.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know