The following questions have been answered for you by The Pear Tree at Purton...
- What are your breakfast options?
- A full English breakfast is included in the room rate. This is served from 7:00am- 9:30am Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 10:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a local bus service that runs from Purton Village into Swindon or alternatively, taxis are available. Bristol, Gatwick and Heathrow airport can be accessed by bus, train or taxi.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are surrounded by the Wiltshire countryside and there are many walks that can be done from the hotel.
Swindon and Cricklade Railway
Swindon Designer Outlet Village
Abbey House Gardens
Cotswold Water Park
- Do you have internet?
- All our bedrooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a car park in the hotel that can hold approximately 50 cars.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know