The following questions have been answered for you by The Palms Villas Avoca Beach...
- What are your breakfast options?
- All our cabins are self-catering. You can eat at one of the many cafes at Avoca beach one and a half kilometres away commencing at 6:30 am. The cost of breakfast would be from approximately $10.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Central Coast is not an area you can easily get around unless you have a car.
- What can I do nearby?
- The attractions to the area are our beautiful beaches where you can learn to surf or scuba dive nearby. We have a historic picture theatre in the village.
There is horse riding, golf, tree tops adventure park, fishing charters, bushwalking all on the central coast.
There is a local music/restaurant venue which has many international and interstate artists.
There are many clubs, restaurants, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not have internet service in our cabins. However, we do have free internet service at reception during office hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have one car parking spot for each cabin. Extra cars can be parked in our main car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know