The following questions have been answered for you by The Old Registry Haworth...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 am and 9:30 am (weekdays) 9:45 am (weekends) although we always ask and oblige if guests require an earlier breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Bronte Parsonage and the Steam railway are both a five-minute walk from our door. Keighley is about three and a half miles away so a bus (of which there are plenty) or taxi would be required.
- What can I do nearby?
- As well as being in a great location in a picturesque little town with great shops and fantastic restaurants, we are on the edge of beautiful moorlands and not far from the Yorkshire Dales so walking and fresh air with breathtaking scenery is an attraction. Haworth was home to the Bronte sisters and there is a great museum at the Bronte Parsonage which attracts people from all over the world. Haworth is also home to the Keighley and Worth Valley Vintage Steam Railway which still runs today and was the setting for the famous British film 'The Railway Children'.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi available throughout the guest house and it is free to all of our customers.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you were to drive, we do have free off-road parking just across the road from us.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know