The following questions have been answered for you by The Old Bell Inn...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is 7:30 am to 9.00 am we do most things from toast and cereal, to a full English.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transport locally is by bus, train or taxi. There is a bus /train service to Salisbury 21 miles, Bath 19 miles which are closest big cities. The nearest coastal town is Weymouth about 60 miles, there is a train service to get you there. Fares are quite expensive if you are totally reliant on public transport for any length of time.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is little or no entertainment other than pubs which have Karaoke and discos etc. There is a small theatre. We ourselves have Karaoke on a Thursday and discos on Friday and Saturday until 1:00am or 2:00 am. We also operate a quiz night but that is only on the last Wednesday of every month.
- Do you have internet?
- No we do not have internet in our rooms but you can connect to ours in the main bar-it does not cost anything.
- Do you provide parking?
- If you choose to drive, we have our own car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know