The following questions have been answered for you by The Old Barn Inn Newport (Wales)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full breakfast menu on site, with breakfast buffet and cooked options. Breakfast is complimentary to guests staying in the hotel, and is priced at £7.99 per person thereafter. Breakfast times are 7:30 am - 9:30 am (Monday to Friday) and 8:00 am - 10:00 am (Saturday and Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus stop approximately 150 yards from the premises which will take you into Newport City Centre where there is a train station and a bus station.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a music quiz in our lounge every Monday after dinner service, and have a wide range of leaflets available for local and national attractions in our reception area.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet service is free of charge to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large car park onsite for customer parking.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know