The following questions have been answered for you by The Northumbria Guest Accommodation Whitley Bay...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a full "Northumbrian" breakfast using locally-sourced ingredients, including black pudding. Breakfast normally from 7:00am-8:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transport by car is very easy. There is also the Tyne & Wear Metro train system which is an excellent way of travelling locally and right into Newcastle City Centre. Day Saver ticket costs £4 and you can travel anywhere, anytime on the system. There are also regular buses to and from Newcastle.
- What can I do nearby?
- Nightlife, clubs and bars, discos and karaoke. Also near us is the more traditional pub, the Rockliffe Arms, much-frequented by real-Ale lovers.
- Sea-front amusements.
- Town centre shopping - interesting boutique-style shops.
- St. Mary's Island with lighthouse visits and rockpooling for kids.
- Tynemouth castle and priory - for walkers and history-lovers.
- Waves swimming pool/gym/sauna.
- Whitley Bay playhouse - international standard entertainment, shows and plays.
- Stephenson Railway Museum
- Beach, of course.
- Lots of restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet in rooms. Free wi-fi.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have our own car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know