The following questions have been answered for you by The Marquis At Alkham Hotel Dover...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast from 7:30 am until 9:30 am Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, we serve from 8:00 am until 10:00 am.
Breakfast consist of:
-Tea or Coffee
-Selection of fresh fruit, juices, cereals, pastries and preserves from the buffet
-Porridge Served with brown sugar & cream
-Traditional full English breakfast Eggs cooked to your liking, sausage, bacon, black pudding, mushroom & tomato.
-Grilled Whitstable kippers in butter
-Milk poached natural smoked haddock, poached hen’s egg
-Smoked salmon and scrambled egg
-Bacon sandwich, homemade fruit relish
£15.00 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best mode of transport to the attractions and major locations is predominantly taxi and/or train, depending on the end location.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have entertainment on Sunday lunch. We have either Mike Davis who is a close up Magician and proves to be very popular. We also have live jazz and again this is very popular. Entertainment wise outside of the hotel, we have the lees cliff hall in Folkestone which is about 15 minutes away, they have concerts, live shows and pantomimes. There is also Dover Castle which is a very popular tourist attraction and only 15 minutes from us.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free internet connections to all our rooms, you just need to have an access code from reception.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a car park next to us for guests.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know