The following questions have been answered for you by The Links Hotel Seahouses...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a choice of breakfast between 8:00 and 9:00 am, which is included in the overnight price. On occasion we have supplied breakfasts for non residents - bookings only - at £7.00 per person (includes cereal, fruit, tea, coffee or chocolate and main course either full English , eggs on toast, beans on toast, local kippers, followed by toast & jam).
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service which connects us to Alnwick, Berwick upon Tweed and Newcastle, runs every couple of hours during the day.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is no entertainment in the hotel apart from sky TV. locally there are only such things as pub quizzes and music nights in other pubs. There is a small music festival once a year in the village.
- Do you have internet?
- We do not supply internet access in the hotel, but the local resource centre has access sometimes during the day.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have car parking for residents at the hotel and there is a large public car park in the village.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know