The following questions have been answered for you by The Kingslodge Hotel Durham...
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel does full English breakfast at £7.95 per head. There is also a Witherspoons nearby which does "Traditional" breakfast for £2.99 and a "Large" breakfast" for £4.10 There is also a pub only a two minute stroll that does breakfast. Breakfast in the hotel is 7:00 am to 9:30 am weekdays and 7:30 am to 10:30 am weekends. Witherspoons serves breakfast from 8:00 am until noon.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxi to local airports Newcastle and Durham Tees Valley, bus journey or taxi to the beach.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is obviously the cathedral and the castle which tend to be the main attractions. There is also the Gala theatre which has various productions. The Gala cinema, also a large variety of restaurants and inns as there is in any city centre. We are very close to the centre.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes we do have internet in the rooms and it is free to use.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know