The following questions have been answered for you by The Keepers Arms Inn Bawnboy...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full Irish to homemade breads, brewed coffee and tea. This can be served in our garden during summertime.
- What transport is available to get around?
- It would be better to drive. We are 2 hours away from Dublin and Belfast and 1 1/2 hours away from Ireland West Airport Knock.
- What can I do nearby?
- Attractions are coarse fishing, adventure sports, Bear Essentials (teddy bear crafts).
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have Wi-Fi in all our rooms and it is included in the room price.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know