The following questions have been answered for you by The Honest Lawyer Hotel Croxdale Durham...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 9:00 am weekends & bank holidays between 8:00 am and 10:00 am and consists of continental & freshly cooked full English at a cost of £7.00 per person.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a local bus service available from the hotel to Durham City centre, Newcastle and most areas including Gateshead Metro Centre. Also there is a bus route to Beamish Museum from Durham bus station as well as many other routes. There is a train station in Durham.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are lots of attractions near by in Durham City there is the Cathedral & Castle we are en-route for Beamish Museum, High Force waterfall, Barnard Castle, Alnwick Castle & Gardens and much more.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free WI-Fi usage in the hotel and all of the bedrooms.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know