The following questions have been answered for you by The Hand Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full welsh breakfast for £7.50pp or a continental breakfast at £4.50pp if staying with us that would be included in the price. Times are 7:30 am to 9:30 am Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service that goes to most places from Llangollen also there is a train service in Wrexham where you can pick up all connections.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have the Llangollen male voice choir who sing accompanied by our resident organist Dave Kelly every Friday night also on Saturday night we have a live band or singer except through January and February.
There are plenty of attractions in the area in Llangollen itself there is the steam railway and the horse drawn canal boat the viaduct and the motor museum there is also plenty to see in the surrounding areas.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in some of the rooms if you request this on booking we can make sure we put you in a room with wifi this is free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have parking at the rear of the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know