The following questions have been answered for you by The Great House Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our room rates include a full breakfast served in our restaurant at 7:00am to 9:30am (Monday - Friday) and 8:00am to 10:00am (Saturday and Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus route available from outside of the hotel, which allows transport to Bridgend, Cardiff, Swansea and surrounding villages.
There is a main line train station located in Bridgend 5 minutes distance from the Hotel, which sevices the main line Swansea to London transport links as well as to the valleys and a train link to Cardiff Airport.
Taxi services are readily available, and can be booked through reception or there are many pick-up areas close to the train station and bus stations.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have several golf courses nearby, and we are close to the coast and Heritage coastline. We are 25 mins by road from Cardiff and Swansea where there all the features of a city, ice hockey, theatre, shopping, museum and art gallery, etc.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet connection throughout the hotel at no charge to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Hotel provides free car parking for guests to the hotel within the grounds.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know