The following questions have been answered for you by The George Inn Warminster...
- What are your breakfast options?
- All Rates are inclusive of Full English Breakfast and VAT. Breakfast is for residents only. Breakfast starts at 7:30 am to 9:30 am on Monday to Friday and 8:00 to 9:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a local bus which runs into Warminster town Just outside the Pub; from Warminster (which is a 5 minute drive or bus journey) you can go to the train station or bus station which are close to Each other in the centre of town. There are buses which run to local attractions from the station but we would advise checking on times first as they can be irregular. As for the train station, it is small and easy to negotiate and you can get to the beach within 70 minutes. Alongside the train station there is also a decent taxi rank which we use on a regular basis and are a reliable company for airport runs etc.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is Stonehenge and Longleat within a short driving distance, The George is the perfect place to stay to explore these historic sites. The 18th century landscape garden and Palladian mansion of Stourhead is also moments away. Further local sites of interest are the Bowood Estate, Salisbury Cathedral and the American Museum and Gardens.
- Do you have internet?
- Free Wi-Fi available in all rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is an extensive car park on our site so parking would not be a problem.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know