The following questions have been answered for you by The Dodington Lodge Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast in the hotel from 7:00am - 9:00am Monday to Friday and 8:00am - 10:00am on the weekends. We offer cereals, toast, etc and a full English breakfast with tea and coffee. This is included in the accommodation price. We do have a breakfast menu for non-residents which all items are priced individually from toast, bacon sandwiches to full English breakfasts. There are several cafes in Whitchurch that serve breakfast but these do not open until 9:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Whitchurch is a small market town so you can walk to the town centre and it only takes 5 minutes. There is a town bus which travels around hourly. There are also taxis available. There is a train station approximately 25-minute walk or a short taxi ride which has links to Shrewsbury and Crewe.
Manchester and Birmingham Airports are approximately 1 - 1.5 hours' drive; you can also get to the airport by train, taxi, or bus.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have Chester, Shrewsbury and Wrexham within about half an hour drive. They have lots of shops and different history and churches.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free Wi-Fi and this covers some of the bedrooms, but not all. It does cover the bar and reception area as well.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large car park to the side of the hotel which is available.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know