The following questions have been answered for you by The Crown Hotel Woodbridge (England)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast to both residents and non residents. Residents will be quoted a Bed and Breakfast price when booking a room, and non residents are charged £7.50 or £10.00 for either continental or full, cooked breakfast.
There is a large choice on our menu, ranging from cereal, muesli and fruit to different cooked options. We serve from 7:00am-9:30am during the week and 8:00am-10:00am at the weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The main train line from London Liverpool Street stops at Woodbridge, Ipswich and Colchester Train Station. Woodbridge train station is about 5 minutes walk up the hill from The Crown. There is a bus station in the centre of the town which goes all over Suffolk along with a few taxi companies.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless which is available in all of the bedrooms and in the downstairs of the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a large car park at the rear of the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know