The following questions have been answered for you by The Coach House Hotel Wicklow...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a full breakfast menu available from 9:00am; breakfast can be arranged at an earlier time if requested. Breakfast is included in the rate, otherwise the price starts at €4.50 for a bacon and eggs and goes up to €9.50 for our Sunrise Special.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service that travels from Dublin to round wood every day; it is called St Kevin's bus service.
- What can I do nearby?
- Attractions in or near the hotel starts with live bands every weekend and traditional music in our bar every Sunday evening. We are also on the Wicklow Way which is famous for walking, we have a fantastic mountain biking track beside us as well. They can rent bikes and give tours in the Wicklow Mountains near us.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes we have a large car-park at the property.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know