The following questions have been answered for you by The Cliff Hotel and Spa Cardigan (Wales)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We provide breakfast at the hotel. There are both hot and Continental option and this is served buffet style.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Unfortunately we are a little off the beaten track for public transport. During the summer we have a bus that runs to and from Cardigan twice daily during the week. Buses run more regularly from Cardigan (2 miles away) to other towns such as St Davids, Haverfordwest, Aberystwyth and Carmarthen.
Taxis to cardigan from the hotel cost £4-£6 per way.
The closest major airport to us is Cardiff international airport, approximately 100 miles away. Trains and buses run between Cardiff and Carmarthen and a public bus can be taken from Carmarthen to Cardigan.
We recommend guests drive if possible as this is the most convenient/ cheapest way to see the area's main attractions.
- What can I do nearby?
- At the hotel, we have two bars and a restaurant. However, we do not have entertainment at the hotel without prior arrangement. We are around three miles from Cardigan which has a selection of pubs and restaurants.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet in 22 out of 70 bedrooms. The cost of £2.95 for one hour, £4.95 for two hours and £9.95 for 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- The Hotel has ample parking with places for over 100 cars.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know