The following questions have been answered for you by The Carriage House Inn Marsden...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve a full English breakfast to our customers, with cereal and orange juice to start. We also offer to make them what ever they would like as an alternative. The breakfast is included in the price of the room. We usually start at 9:00 am until 10:00 am. We are very flexible and will serve breakfast earlier.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Once we get our internet, we hope to attract more clients from the business sector.
- What can I do nearby?
- Marsden is the home of the Standedge Tunnel, the longest deepest, highest canal tunnel in Great Britton.
- Do you have internet?
- We are working on the installation of TV and internet, due to our location it has caused lots of problems.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know