The following questions have been answered for you by The Bridge Hotel Prestbury...
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast we serve the following:
Full English breakfast at £10.50
Continental breakfast at £7.95
Tea & Toast at £6.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are local bus services from Prestbury, and there is a train station in the village.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have entertainment from the Guy Porteous Duo every Friday & Saturday in the restaurant, with a four piece band on the last Saturday of every month.
Local attractions include Capesthorne Hall, Tatton Park, The Silk Museum in Macclesfield, and there are plenty of walks in the area.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet access in our bedrooms which is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a carpark to the rear of the hotel.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know