The following questions have been answered for you by The Beaufort Hotel Chepstow...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer Continental breakfast at £4.95 (tea, coffee, orange juice, grapefruit juice, grapefruit segments, prunes, a range of cereals, toast, preserves, and yogurt). Full English Breakfast at £6.95 (which includes the above) offering a range of cooked items, eggs, bacon, sausage, tomato, smoked haddock, poached or scrambled eggs. Breakfast is served from 7:00 am until 9:30 am (Monday to Friday) and 8:00 am until 10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday. Earlier or later by arrangement.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a public bus that you can catch outside the hotel and it drops you outside the castle.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is a large function available for weddings parties (licensed for 150). Musical entertainer in bar on Friday nights. We have a first class restaurant serving locally sourced produce,popular with both locals and residents. We are also centrally located with a range of bars, Indian and Chinese restaurants within 100 metres of the hotel, and a nightclub nearby for younger patrons. Chepstow Castle, the oldest stone built castle in the UK, is 300 metres from the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer Wi-Fi access in all rooms with free usage.
- Do you provide parking?
- Yes we have a car park at the back of the hotel which you can use.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know