The following questions have been answered for you by The Arches Hotel Saltburn-by-the-Sea...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer a continental breakfast and cost is included in the room rate as for full English breakfast it cost £5 per person. Generally breakfast is between 7:00 am and 10:00 am, any requirements outside of these times can usually be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our closest airport is Durham Tees Valley and you can hire cars from here. The nearest train station is Saltburn which is 5 minutes away by car. Taxis are available if you book in advance.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located just 1 mile outside of Brotton, right within the grounds of Hunley Hall golf club. In fact you have to drive through the golf course to reach The Arches. Hunley Hall is an open club and you can book a time to tee off and simply pay a green fee for a game. We are only a couple of miles from the Victorian seaside resort of
Saltburn. Saltburn has many attractions including its pier, the colorful Italian Gardens and walks through Riftswood. Saltburn has the oldest water balanced cliff tramway in Britain that is still in operation, linking the town with the pier 120 feet below (opened in 1884).
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi connection in all rooms and public areas at no additional cost.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a large on-site car park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know