The following questions have been answered for you by Tarr Farm Inn Dulverton...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 am until 9:30 am but early of later breakfast can be arranged. The breakfast menu consists of a selection of cereals, freshly squeezed orange juice, Red Berry compote and Greek yogurt, white or granary toast with local preserves, marmalade and honey, naturally smoked haddock and poached eggs, smoked kippers, smoked salmon and scrambled egg, cinnamon porridge with Exmoor Heather honey or the traditional full English breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The nearest bus service runs from Dulverton which is 8 miles from us. Tiverton Parkway is our nearest train station. Taxis are available but are limited.
- What can I do nearby?
- Exmoor is a lovely spot for all outdoor sports which include fishing, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding, walking, water sports, mountain biking, 4x4 off-road safari and rock climbing. We are happy to arrange all activities. Or you can just enjoying the tranquil and beautiful moorland and scenery that Exmoor has to offer right from our doorstep.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi access in all the bedrooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have a residents' car park just adjacent to our property for you to use if you decide to drive.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know