The following questions have been answered for you by Talfan Farm B&B...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast and it is normally served between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a regular bus service in the area taking travelers to beaches, shops and town of Carmarthen. Within a few miles there is a train service to Carmarthen and the West of Wales, and from Carmarthen there are train links to all parts of the UK. There is a free park and ride system in Carmarthen taking one to the shops and markets in town.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many attractions near our property. There are the beaches, castles, churches, Aberglasney and botanical gardens are amongst the most famous gardens, historical monuments and we are close to Laugharne home of Dylan Thomas. Entertainment comes mainly in the form of theme parks such as Bluestone, Folly farm and Oakwood. There are many good restaurants in the area.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet in our rooms and it is free to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have ample parking here on the farm.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know