The following questions have been answered for you by Swan Lodge Country House...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have a breakfast menu with 5 choices of breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Belfast international airport is about 25 miles from here and you would have to take a bus from the airport to Belfast and then a bus from Belfast to Downpatrick, in our opinion you would be better to hire a car and drive.
- What can I do nearby?
- Attractions within 2 miles of Swan Lodge are the following:
- St Patricks Monument on Sleive Patrick.
- The St Patricks Centre
- Saul Church
- National Trust Property Castle Ward
- Down County Museum in the old Jail
- Down County Steam Railway Museum
- We have about 10 golf courses within a 10-mile radius including Royal Co Down
- Strangford Lough is directly in front of us. We are on a hill overlooking the Lough
- Mountains of Mourne
- One mile from Swan Lodge, there is a pub restaurant which serves very good meals and they have two menus and twice a month there is a music night.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have Wi-Fi internet access and it is free to guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have private parking facilities for ten or more vehicles.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know