The following questions have been answered for you by Suffolk Park Holiday Park Byron Bay...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have just up the street (a couple hundred metres) a great friendly pub/bistro, Suffolk Park Hotel, which does a great breakfast between $10-$25. There is the local bakery which also offers light café meals from $2-$20. The bakery is open all day offering different meals. The pub's breakfast is open approximately till 11:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a local bus company that travels in and out of Byron Centre on an hourly bases. There is also a taxi company that will pick you up and take you to town, it also runs airport transfers.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Suffolk Park Hotel has music on Sunday afternoons and then Byron Bay offers Nightclubs, Pubs, and various shows/music most nights of the week (a short 5 minute drive away).
- Do you have internet?
- We have a Free Wireless connection available to all our guests which is free up to a certain amount of downloads (it allows you to check things like emails, general weather/news); after this, it costs you a certain amount depending on what you are doing and for how long.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is a space for 1 car on each site, any extra cars will need to park on the street adjacent to the park.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know