The following questions have been answered for you by Statham Lodge Country House Hotel Warrington (England)...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have breakfast facilities in the hotel, all our room rates include served full English breakfast. Breakfast times are 7:00am-9:30am (Monday to Friday) and 7:30am-10:00am (Saturday & Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- Thye Trans Pennine Trail is within walking distance of the hotel (approximately 5 minutes); there is a bus service from just outside the hotel that takes you into Lymm Village and the walk from there is only 5 minutes. The service is usually once every hour.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment wise there are a few things to do in the area such as clay pigeon shooting, go carting, horse riding, golf, fishing. There is also the Trans Pennine trail only 0.25 miles away and Lymm dam 1.5 miles (approx.) away, which are both very popular with walkers.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do have internet in the rooms - it is free.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel has a car park for up to 150 cars.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know