The following questions have been answered for you by St Andrews Town Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is included in the price. Its full English and Continental.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a train station nearby, bus stop or other option is taxi. Costs would be about £9.00 by taxi one way.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our hotel has bar and restaurant facilities. We are roughly a five minute walk from Droitwich Town and nine miles from Worcester City.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free Wi-Fi within all areas of the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have a free car park, spaces for up to 100 cars.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know