The following questions have been answered for you by Shipwrights Arms Hotel...
- What are your breakfast options?
- We can offer both a breakfast in the hotel or the cafe next door. In the hotel prices on the menu start at £4.50 through to £8.00 and in the cafe from around £2.50 to £6.45 and both are of the same standard in the hotel. Breakfast is available from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in the cafe from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You can get either a bus, train or drive. To get to Felixstowe, it is around 15 to 20 mins drive from the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are a seven minute walk to the centre of town which has two theatres, a cinema complex, bars, nightclubs, and some very nice restaurants. We are 15 minutes' drive to Felixstowe where on a nice day there is a lovely walk along the prom. To finish off the night, we have a bar within the hotel that is open to non residents as well so you get to see some of the local characters and you'll have an amazing amount of knowledge on the surrounding area. There is also sky free view in all rooms.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless broadband throughout the hotel and in our superior rooms. We have cable broadband at 100 mbps available both of which are included in the room price.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have free onsite parking.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know