The following questions have been answered for you by Shambhala Guesthouse Bridgetown...
- What are your breakfast options?
- The price includes a buffet Continental breakfast. At present we charge $130.00 a night for two people in a room ($110.00 for a single). This will be going up to $140.00 for next year. A cooked breakfast is available at $10.00 extra per meal. We can cater evening meals if booked in advance $30.00 for two courses. Guests can bring food in if they wish, we have a microwave and a BBQ for them. We are four Kilometres from Bridgetown where there are a number of cafes and restaurants.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a bus service from Perth passing through Bridgetown (about three a day). There is taxi service in Bridgetown if guests don’t have a car or we can pick and drop off guests free of charge.
- Do you have internet?
- We don’t have internet in the rooms but guests can use our office computer to go on-line.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have plenty of secure parking as the guesthouse is away from main roads and there is undercover parking if required.
- How do I get there?
- Bridgetown is about 280 kilometres south of Perth in Western Australia. From Perth you would travel to Bunbury (about two hours drive), then inland but still south through Donnybrook, Balingup then Bridgetown (another hour). To get to Shambhala Guesthouse, turn left into Steere St., continue to the end of Steere St, turn right and then left. Follow Turner Road down into the valley which flows into Kangaroo Gully Road. Rokewood Heights is the second on the right (our sign is at the top of the street sign), go to the very end and turn left into our driveway (again the sign is there).
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know