The following questions have been answered for you by Saughy Rigg Farm Bed & Breakfast Haltwhistle...
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served between 7:30am and 9:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- During the summer (April - end October ), there is the Roman wall Bus. Also, we can pick up and set down to and from local public transport points free of charge (Haltwhistle rail and bus). Newcastle airport is 35 miles away; we will pick up from there for groups of more than 8.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are close to Hexham and Hadrian's Wall and are in Northumberland National Park. We have a restaurant and bar on site.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have WiFi and it's free.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking for up to 12 cars on our site.
Something missing or incorrect?
Let us know